Brazil Green Coffee
Share this Product
This particular type is a standard specialty quality coffee. It is dry-processed, meaning the beans are patio-dried while they are still in the cherry. Since the coffees are dried in contact with the sweet mucilage, the coffee's cup profile will be heavy in body, sweet, smooth, and complex. The 17/18 screen size has a more consistent flavour without the pungent fruit notes that can turn up in smaller screen sized beans, which is an indication of varying bean maturity.
Chocolate Notes, Medium Body, Nutty, Sweet, Caramel, Clean Finish.
- The estimated delivery time will be 2 to 3 business days from the time of order.
- Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
- Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
- Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO
- Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, simply call our number 0203 417 3131