Java Espresso Coffee
Share this Product
Cupping notes : Meyer lemon, Brazil nut, Cocoa finish
Roast level : MEDIUM-LIGHT
Java Espresso refers to Trieste, Italy – which is the capital city of the Friuli Venezia Giulia region in Northeast Italy.
The Port of Trieste is Italy’s and one of Europe’s great coffee ports, supplying more than 40% of Italy’s coffee. Lighter bodied than our more traditional espresso blends with a smooth body and creamy mouth feel; the rich nut-toned cocoa flavors of this blend are accented by lively fruit notes. The flavor profile of the Espresso Java is inspired by the style of espresso which is normally consumed in this region.
- The estimated delivery time will be 2 to 3 business days from the time of order.
- Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
- Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
- Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO
- Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, simply call our number 0203 417 3131